top of page
Our extensive experience and know-how allows us to be at the forefront of analyzing the electromagnetic interference impact of wind farms.
- Analysis of the scattering and diffraction of wind turbines through highly specialized 3D full wave electromagnetic analysis software.
- Static and dynamic analysis (wind turbines in movement) of electromagnetic interference impact.
- Analysis of dynamic RCS and Doppler spectrum of wind turbines.
- Accurate statistical modeling of the combined effect of the wind farm in motion.
- Use of theoretical models of radio impact adjusted with precision by means of empirical measures.
- Accurate calculation of the probability of interference of the wind farm on the various radiocommunication, aircraft navigation and radar systems in the area, with own-source software.
bottom of page